Setting up a Custom Listing
What is a custom listing?
A custom listing is an item that has been request by a buyer and is different from any of your active listings. A custom listing could be a slight alteration of an item or it could be a order that includes more than one item to combining postage.
The buyer has email me though craftumi, do I have to do the listing through craftumi?
Yes we ask that all request that start through craftumi be listed on craftumi
Can I put custom listing on craftumi that I have started elsewhere?
This is up to you whether you list other custom listings in your craftumi store but yes you can.
How do I set up a custom listing?
1. Set up a custom listing as you would a normal listing
2. Call the item Custom Listing for 'Username'
3. Set the price and postage as needed
4. You may want to use a custom listing images
5. In the descriptions mention 'only buy this item is you are 'buyers username'
6. You may also want to include any other terms or conditions that you have discussed with the buyer in the description
6. Email the item link to the buyer and ask them to buy
Do you advise that I get payment before starting the custom listing?
Yes we recommend that you receive payment before starting the custom item.
What happens if the buyer doesn't purchase the listing?
If the buyer doesn't buy the item then you can email support and ask for the item to be cancelled and the listing fee refunded. Like normal relisting we only refund fees on items/sales that are under 4 weeks old.